New Sewing Utility Apron

So I found this image of an apron that inspired me to make my own! The cotton canvas fabric is from spoonflower. I got my chair and backpacking bag to model it while I grabbed close up pictures!

I made it with holsters on either side of the hip to hold my sewing tools.
 I rotated the decorative pattern to be upright to make the design look like a heart and under it is my rotary blade. I must never forget to retract the blade!
The other side holds my scissors and has a small pocket to hold my phone. At work, everybody listens to music and I want to do it too! I was thinking of getting some audio books and some podcasts to help the day pass by and so I don't talk incessantly.
And of course a  front pouch for things. I stuck my cute little buddy in there.
I really like the design and might make more for my etsy store!




Comments

Popular Posts