July Schedule and latest project Pikapichu!

I filled up my schedule for July, so buy blankets now with August deliveries in mind! I am almost finished with the Minecraft friends blanket. Its just waiting for embroidery to finish it off! I mailed off the PikaPichu blanket today and have made huge progress on the Chocobo Quilt. That one also has a little bit of custom work for the receiver, so I'll probably work on that tonight and mail it Monday. The Jake's Memory Lane comics is doing a Silver Surfer Art show next month, so if I could whip together a little quilt for them, that would be cool - but I don't have the fabric I need so it might not happen... Joann's is having some huge coupons come out starting next Sunday so I'm waiting on Majora's mask to use those... So everything is coming together nicely! 

Here are some action shots of the newest version of the Pikapichu quilt! 

I was trying something different with the shading than the original one, but I don't think the yellows were that different enough for it to show. I still am highly pleased with the results.

Comments

Popular Posts