Newest Prototypes for 8BitHealey

Today has been a long day of planning new quilt designs. The hardest part is changing not pixel designs into a format that can be quilted. I looked all over to see where other pixel artist had tried to tackle the Skyrim Logo and then taking their cues (and also trying to learn from their awkward results), I make my own. I currently do no have a buyer for this design, but if you are interested, please contact me on facebook. I'm trying to make a better image to show off on social media in anticipation of Animazement. I will be printing out a portfolio with old finish projects and prototype designs. At Animazement, I'll be sitting down and designing custom quilts with clients.
Another design I worked on today was a revision of a quilt I already do. I will be making a baby blanket in June of my Peach design. It will be cropped for a crib sized blanket.
  
    You can purchase the Skyrim Logo Blanket here.




      You can purchase the Peach Baby Blanket here.



   You can purchase the Sleepy Kirby Blanket here.



 
I also am really hopeful to begin this prototype:


Feel free to check out my Quilt shop on Etsy!

Comments

Popular Posts