Peachy Solution

I had an offer to exhibit my Peach blanket in an art gallery that's doing an exhibit on 8bit artwork. I would like to participate, but the quilt design they like is not one I have extra laying around. While I have the time to complete the project, I truly need to focus my time on paid gigs, as my financial state is pretty dire. I've been trying to think outside the box, and set up a Patreon account, but ultimately - if I don't sell some quilts immediately, I need to immediately go back to the work force and quilt on the side. I have bleed my bank account dry and have bills piling up. So back to the main reason I'm blabing about my resources - I'm looking to see if anybody was willing to pay for the Peach quilt now, and receive the blanket in July after the exhibit wraps up. The quilt cost $220 plus shipping and you would receive it in July and my way of saying thank you was I would make two matching pillow shams now to hold over while you wait. You can purchase the quilt here, and in the customer comment section - just mention that its for the exhibit and what kind of icons you would want on your pillow cases. I could do anything as long as its 22x17 pixels in size. I've done many pillows already, but I'm very open to anything new! So go on! BUY this blanket and tell me its for the exhibit and I'll send you two pillows now and the blanket will arrive in July!

Comments

Popular Posts